Completing the NSLP Lunch Application on paper or Online could qualify students for Free and Reduced Priced meals, but you also help RVISD in many other ways such as qualifying for additional funds for the following programs that benefit ALL students.
- Title I Federal Funding that benefits ALL RVISD students
- E-Rate Discount Calculation
- Rural district discounts are made available that make technology affordable
- Reduced cost on ACT/SAT
- Financial Aid
- Free/Reduced Meal 30 day carryover benefits that extend into the 2022-23 school year for qualified students
- P-EBT (additional money to qualified families)
- Grant Eligibility
- Some Institutions of higher learning waive or reduce application fees
Free and Reduced Price School Meals
Letter to Household Directions for Applying
Letter to Household (Spanish) Directions for Applying (Spanish)
The above link will take you through the online free and reduced process. Just answer the prompts as they appear. Make sure you enter every household members information. You only have to complete one application per household.